Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And so it begins!

Our first post! I thought it would be fun to document the trials of cooking and baking on a blog...so here we are! I love to bake, my husband loves to cook. So between us we usually throw out a great spread! We have our favorites and we love trying new things!

Ahh, there is something exciting about sharing recipes. Especially this close to the holidays. Check back for some of our food accomplishments and some defeats I'm sure!

On the list to do for this Thanksgiving are turkey breasts stuffed with pumpking bread stuffing and sweet potatoe casserole. We'll be back with the recipes and pictures of the finished products later in the week.

A few of my favorite websites to browse include:

www.tasteofhome.com
www.foodnetwork.com
www.epicurious.com/

In the mean while...have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment